Hey this month is the sixth #1day12pics! I can’t believe I have done these six times already (well if you can count July)! I’ve taken photos on an average ol’ day, in Venice on my 30th birthday and Florence.
Do you know what would be brilliant? If this was the biggest #1day12pics yet! It has been so lovely seeing people from all over the world taking pictures on the selected day as well as some other days. So you know, it would be great if you could tell your friends about it, or you know, whatever.
This month the proposed date is Saturday 6 September but I will be doing mine on Sunday as I am going to the Venice Film Festival and will be on a train for 4 hours and then in movies for another 4 hours (where I am sure photos will not be allowed!) so I thought Sunday would just be easier.
Also thanks to Yasmin for mentioning the project on the radio a few weeks back! Find out all about it and listen to her piece over on her blog.
Okay so you know the deal but here is a reminder:
1. Each month we’ll nominate a day where we will take a photo every hour, all day. (This month it’s Saturday 6 September).
2. You can join in on that day, or on any other day in the month.
4. If you blog, write a post about your photo day and link it up at the end of this post. This works best if you link to your actual blog post with your images. You can also link to your instagram account or pinterest board.
5. Use any camera, including camera phones. Don’t worry if you’re a bit late or miss one of your photos.
6. Things are more fun with friends. Please ask yours to join in too.
#1day12pics is a monthly collaboration between MYcreative and Emma Davies Photography.