This week I am grateful for:
- A fiancé who has a massage therapist for a mother and got some training when he was a kid. I pinched a muscle in my shoulder this week and he has been pummelling it back to normality.
- Grapefruit for breakfast. I know it isn’t local to the area I live but think I might add these back to my summer breakfast circulation. There is a certain joy in spraying citrus juices all over the place. And the remaining smell.
- Black out blinds which mean I have been able to sleep in a little this week after my running around London week.
Links for your weekend perusal:
- Tips on creating link posts from Sarah von Bargen
- And some of my favourite listers: Siobhan and Bobbi
- I agree with so many of these reason on why you should be blogging.
- I was a little sad to hear of Gabriel Garcia Marquez’s passing yesterday. He is such a beautiful writer. This is a letter he wrote about dying and more importantly living and loving.
- One of my favourite instagrammers: Anna is has such an inspiring feed and is beautiful inside and out (she also has the best hashtags ever!).
- Amazed by the tallest slum in the world.
Hope you all have a lovely long Easter weekend. Eat lots of chocolate eggs!