I am really excited about this. Last week I was on the #blogphotochat on Twitter discussing photo roundups and other photo blog posts when I mentioned that for ages I’ve wanted to do one of those photo-every-hour-in-a-day project (yes I am sure that is the technical term). So Emma from LoveYourPics who runs the chat, says it is a great idea and we should do a bit of collaboration. I love a bit of collaboration so we have been pinging emails back and forth to bring you 1day12pics!
For me the project is a way to help grow my own creativity with the challenge of seeing the beauty in my everyday life and to appreciate the little moments. For you I hope it is also a way to improve your photography skills because (as I am sure I have said before) the only way to get better with your photography is to practise! Plus I love the online community so I hope lots of you get involved.
We hope this will become a monthly project so get involved and give us a shout out!
Here is how it works:
1. Each month we’ll nominate a day where we will take a photo every hour, all day. (This month it’s Thursday 13 March).
2. You can join in on that day, or on any other day in the month.
4. If you blog, write a post about your photo day and link it up at the end of this post.
5. Use any camera, including camera phones. Don’t worry if you’re a bit late or miss one of your photos.
6. The first date is Thursday 13 March – join in with us then, or pick another date before the end of March. Just remember to use the hashtag #1day12pics when you share your photos so we can find you.
7. Things are more fun with friends. Please ask yours to join in too.
Once you have ‘done your day’ link up here (photos will appear both here and over at LovingYourPics)