31 August 2012
Anybody else feeling that autumn chill?! Or are you just pretending it isn’t happening? Yeah I am in the latter camp too and refusing to take anything warmer than a cardigan with me when I leave the house.
Things that are making me happy:
- Last day at temp job!
- Looking forward to my four day working week with my new job.
- Pretty flowers around the neighbourhood.
- Baking and baking and baking – it really is relaxing and calming. I really enjoy baking in the morning too. This week I’ve made a birthday cake for the housemate and peanut butter cookies for a last day of work treat.
- Considering the point above I am also inspired to eat healthy (and do less baking) by Charlotte.
- Inspired by my bloggy friends (Siobhan and Ana Maria) in getting stuff done.
- Sue Bryce on CreativeLIVE: always amazing.
Have a lovely weekend!
[Pictures taken on my camera phone. You can follow me on instagram at @mycreative.]