20 September 2012
I loved the mini-challenge that my summer to do list provided and how it served to encourage me to enjoy the season. Originally coming from a country that had two seasons I really enjoy spring and autumn. Last year, especially, I really started noticing the beautiful colours and I’m looking forward to the crisper days and the chance to get back to some crafting (which seems more appropriately done at the time of year when you are supposed to be snuggled up inside). So here are the things I am getting up to:
- trip to the seaside, a bit more blustery and chilly maybe but walks along the beachfront in a jacket is still appealing to me
- bake a loaf of bread
- visit our local farmer’s market
- make a yellow or orange snood
- crochet a blanket for the lounge (I’m very ambitiously thinking something like this blanket, though on a smaller scale)
- make some Halloween inspired treats
- go apple picking
- get a pasta maker and make my own pasta
- make a pie
- use my film camera! (I keep forgetting to take pictures with it because film seems so precious)
Basically it is a combination of food and craft!
I’d love to know what you have planned. Leave a link if you have posted some ideas on your own blog.