Happy Friday! Best part about this week. It is snowing and it is my day off so I don’t have to weather the weather.
You might see a pattern forming in my happy friday pictures with the hearts. Sorry about that, but I am in to personalising things at the moment and hearts are quite a simple and quick way to do that. I made these for my #blogmanay gift. I am now thinking it might make some cool wall art…
For #blogmanay we also had to make a playlist. The recommendation was 5 songs. I thought I would do something different and go for lady singers with red hair (at least at one point). I call it red hair rockers. You can listen to the list I made here. I’ll make the list from my gift giver over the weekend and share later.
Here are some links for the weekend
- sneaky self promotion again: a tutorial on how to make a winter scarf into a skirt
- This might come in handy for when I get around to finding some lipstick
- Looking forward to Jennifer Lee’s right brain business course this weekend (starting today) on creativeLIVE
- These look like a yummy party treat
- Blog of the week: Besotted