I started the happy Friday posts to reflect on the things that have made me happy during the week but I feel they kind of get lost in the rambling update of what happened during my week. This week Karen from 365 Pearls of Wisdom wrote a gratitude post and acknowledged me along with some other bloggers for having some positive effect on her. It is so easy to get lost in the mire of busy weeks and just feel grumpy sometimes. Acknowledging the things that make your life feel abundant is a sure fire way to feel better
So we are going to pair this weekly post down to three things I am grateful for and then some weekend links. Short and sweet as they say.
- the opportunity to catch up with my lovely friends and talk wedding stuff (another friend has recently got engaged! Roll on fun wedding talking times!)
- a bottle of rose on the roof bar at the Queen Elizabeth Hall (with friends in number 1. Weather permitting we are going to meet every week on the roof for a catch up)
- A working week where I got to have a few later starts, got to work a bit from home but also from a pretty cool cafe and my bosses house, bought an ice-cream for my boss and got to experience another part of London for a while. Variety is the spice of life as they say.
Links for the weekend
- This beautiful wedding. If I had a an endless wedding budget, lived in America and had a 15 year old photography intern, I would so have a wedding like this.
- Russell Brand flustering some news readers. Had a real giggle at this. I just love his humour.
- Blog of the week: By Fryd. Just a beautiful world.