This week I am grateful for:
- the opportunity to meet lovely new friends.
- today being a holiday. Happy holiday to all those who have All Saints’ Day – not sure what would be the traditional behaviour but I’m going to laze about with Tim and ensure that no shops are open where we could buy paint.
- that it is only just starting to get a bit cooler here – not needed a big winter coat for sure and last night was the first time I was a little chilly when we were sitting outside having a drink!
- being by the sea – there is something magical about the sea and even though I have never been a person to do much swimming in the sea there is calm you get from watching the sea and walking beside it.
Links for the weekend:
- Flourish – a personal project by the amazing letter artist Dana Tamachi.
- Local Milk’s winter pinterest board has got me in the mood for Christmas. I am planning decorating the flat on a budget and how to make an Italian meal.
- This idea for creating schedules to accompany goals is genius.
- Great little bit of life advice via the Daily Simple.