- That spring feeling. Are you feeling it too? It just kind of makes me feel bubbly.
- Finally finding a cute set of measuring spoons for baking.
- I’ve been in our new flat (and Italy) for almost four months and have been doing a little spring cleaning and reorganising this week. Finding better homes for places and plotting what to save for next. Cupboard ‘storage solutions’ will probably win.
Links for the weekend
- I loved Miss Jojangle’s post on handwriting. I love a handwritten note and am really going to make an effort to send out more (ie any!).
- Instagram is probably one of my favourite apps and so I love finding what people use, check out WishWishWish’s instagram app list.
- A lovely reminder from Freya to focus on the magic.
- Looking to boost your memory capabilities. I’m hoping these tips will help with my language learning
- My tip for nicer tasting water over on Instagram.
- Have you seen bloglovin’s new profile pages. They look pretty swishy. If you want you can follow me.
The week ahead I will be working on:
- Working out and not eating any junk. Why is this always so hard?
- Working on the blog – updating the sidebar (any tips?), planning future posts and projects and working out how I can use it to help me progress my photography career.
- Making progress on booking some things for the wedding. I finally sent off wedding invites so figure I better have cutlery for people to eat with.
Do you have anything exciting planned for the weekend?