I think I have seen more about Lent this year than normal. I’ve never given up anything for Lent but a friend is planning to do something new every day of Lent and I thought I would join in. A great prompt for me to get back to exploring Trieste, try new dishes, and make little adventures in the everyday. I’ll share my progress as I go along, so far I have done so on Instagram with the world’s most atrocious hashtag #dailynewinlent.
This week I am grateful for:
- fiancé’s bus tickets which mean I don’t have to buy my own
- date night which means I don’t have to cook, ’cause sometimes you just don’t want to cook
- bright sunshiny days which makes drying sheets so much easier
Links for the weekend
- a great hashtag to get involved with on Instagram if you have any styling talent.
- love this step by step from Cocomingo on her inspiration board process.
- some tips for bloggers on SEO. SEO isn’t the most exciting thing but if you want to get wider reach it is useful. Plus I have seen some people getting it so wrong and making their sites just unpleasant to read.
- I love this permission to be unsexy
I think this next week I will start working on my dissertation again. Seriously been avoiding it but it needs some attention.