This weeks happy:
- Leaving Trieste late enough in the day that Tim could walk with me to catch the bus to the airport and my Mom hired a car to pick me up at 11 at night from Stansted. Which meant I didn’t have to deal with travelling into London so late at night (which can just be exhausting).
- London’s weather putting on a good show.
- Catching up with my lovelies.
- Kind friends who let me crash at theirs.
Links for the weekend:
- Proof that you don’t need the fanciest camera or set up to produce beautiful photographs
- Liking this travel series over on A Lively Blend
- This list of Alice’s favourite photographers has got me thinking that I need to do some research on my favourites.
- I video playlist in progress of workouts that I do from youtube. They are mostly pretty short but intense – at least I feel like I am doing something!
- Enjoying lots of lovely landscapes on instagram by Jesse Morrow and Simone Enei
- Toast catalogues always make me want to run away to their beautiful locations and the latest one is no exception. Always so beautifully shot too.
Have a good weekend!