I am spending the weekend in Croatia. This picture was taken 3 years ago when we were there (although the weather is not looking to be as good). Trieste has the perks of being Italian, although not overly Italianish, while been literally a short drive away from a whole heap of other countries. Bonus!
This weeks happy:
- Gelato. I know I should be eating less of it but man it is good. And there are so many places I have to try in Trieste.
- Last minute weekends away to ‘exotic’ locations. It is a mere 7 hours drive to Dubrovnik and we are heading down there this weekend with friends. We booked places to stay yesterday (prices are really good this time of year if you are interested).
- Girly chats
Links for the weekend:
- I love this ladies creative project of her mannequin family. Very dedicated!
- Love this behind the scenes of how Justina Blakeney gets her beautiful still life shots she has been posting on Instagram
- I’m attempting to put a little more effort into my hair and this style is so easy and quick I think it might become a summer staple
- Seriously loving Cucina Digitale’s instagrams of Turkey recently.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!