Firstly, thank you for all the comments on yesterday’s post. It is scary to put your far from perfect self on the internet so thank you for those who said they have felt the same way. Note to self: you are not alone!
Other things I am grateful for this week:
- Feeling more in control, even if just since yesterday. Verbalisation is powerful. I make the choices! I said it in a previous post but even I sometimes forget.
- After thinking about joining in on 100 Happy Days since the beginning of the year I finally started yesterday (because a Thursday is as good as any). I got very excited about water.
- Random Thursday evenings that start off as a walk down to the sea front and end after 10pm saying goodbye to friends after pizza.
- Petal snow.
- Impulse buy summer trainers which I have worn every day this week.
- This post from Rosie on what you do everyday kind of fed into my thoughts of yesterday.
- A good reminder for staying sane on the internet.
- I haven’t changed my desktop wallpaper since February, this colourful and wise wallpaper led to a refresh. Also have you discovered Cocorrina’s blog. I am thinking I need to take a long holiday in Greece at some point.
- I want to make this DIY, not sure what for but it looks awesome.
- A new favourite instagrammer to follow.
It is the first ‘normal’ two day weekend here for a while but I am looking forward to spending time with Tim and hopefully enjoying some decent weather. Are you doing anything exciting?