This week I am grateful for:
- A full nights sleep after a previous night with ‘half sleep’.
- Getting the last bits of the wedding sorted. Still things to do but at least I know what I am doing!
- Matte lilac fingernails have been making my hands happy. If I was wearing white to get married I might have worn this on my nails.
Some weekend reading:
- Funny and liberating headline changes from trashy newspapers by feminists. This exercise does make me wonder (1) who reads these and (2) why? Who cares if some celebrities hair was blown by the wind, or went running. Like really this is ‘news’.
- Love love love the new recipe videos from Green Kitchen Stories. There has been an increase in foodie videos but I love that this have narration and are done in such a natural and personable way.
- This podcast on design, creativity, how confidence is over-rated and more is well worth a listen.
- A new to me foodie blog, Dolly and Oatmeal has some interesting looking gluten and dairy free recipes. I am keen to try this roasted veggie and tahini veggie bowl and another one for my asparagus files, this asparagus, pea and broccoli combo with a chickpea mash.
- Also on food just love this lesson on risotto.
- Why pictures matter.
- Instagrammer to follow: @silverspies
Hope you have a lovely sunshiney weekend!