This week I am grateful for:
- The fact that I will be on a plane this afternoon, London bound and I get to see so many of my lovely people
- I was going through my blog before this one and went back to the first few posts. Man has my photography improved. There is hope for everyone! I’m working on a few photography posts so stay tuned (or leave a comment if there is anything that you are interested in learning about).
- Feeling the blogging bug again – more behind the scenes stuff at the moment but I think we will back in full swinging motion from February.
I have lots of links for you this weekend:
- I love this idea of practising expansion from Danielle LePorte
- Feeling stuck? How about this article on navigating stuckness
- An old post but still useful – tips for lifestyle photography
- Loving this series shot in Death Vally by photographer Jordan Sullivan. Those colours!
- A great pinterest board for bloggers - so many good links
- Brilliant advice on writing a better about page (I tweaked mine a little after reading it)
I have to say I was terrible with my mini-intentions this past week. But you know sometimes you have off weeks. As I am heading off for a break (from what I am not quite sure) my intentions this week are simply to enjoy being with friends and family and saying hi to London, connecting with people who inspire me and coming back revitalised to take actions.