So I totally forgot about my own photo project collaboration until the day was half way through. But then I had a good excuse. I was on our familymoon (Tim’s family had come all the way from South Africa so we were spending time with them post wedding). We were in Florence on the selected day and I have no idea of the hour of these photos so I have just put together a random selection.
Also, I failed to take a charged DSLR battery with me so I only have a mixture of iphone pictures and film pictures from our week and a half away!
Anyway here we go, not quite 12 but there you go. (Excuse the quality of the film photos as the scans aren’t that high quality).
1. A healthy breakfast with the family. (iphone)
2. Tim and I went to have some coffee by ourselves and did a lot of people watching. (film)
3. The family joined us and then we headed for more coffee. I loved how this guy was reading the newspaper too. (film)
4. The family stood in line at the Duomo while we wondered around the outside, visited Eataly (which is coming to Trieste in the new year apparently) and did some more people watching. (film)
5. Wondering the streets. (iphone)
6. Lunch time. We finally settled on this sandwich place which had a massive queue but was totally worth it. (iphone)
7. Past the Santa Croce Piazza. (both – like the ‘messed up’ film one which is a combination of a man at a table doing something and Tim on a bench).
8 (at top) & 9. Headed back to the flat and came across an old style photobooth!
10. It was hot and we didn’t have the energy to head out again. We ended up having some drinks on the balcony of the airbnb where we stayed and used some birthday candles to extend the light a bit.
Don’t forget if you took part in July to link up with your post.